The National Science Foundation provides a biweekly newsletter called “Bits and Bytes” aimed at high school teachers and students. The newsletter focuses on how computer science permeates and improves our lives and supports progress in many other disciplines.
- "We are the Faces of Computing" Poster Contest Launches September 14, 2012Find out how your student's creativity can win an iPad for your classroom! […]
- Grab the September issue of the CSTA Voice: Back to School! August 1, 2012Access the September issue of our newsletter, the CSTA Voice. Volume 8 issue 4: Back to School […]
- Access the July issue of the CSTA Voice! July 24, 2012Access the latest issue of our newsletter, the CSTA Voice. Volume 8 issue 3: "International CS Education" […]
- CSTA 2012 Board Members July 24, 2012Meet our newest Board members! […]
- CSTA Member Benefit from Microsoft! July 24, 2012Microsoft® designer and developer software is available at no cost to CSTA members through a complimentary subscription to DreamSpark®. […]
- "We are the Faces of Computing" Poster Contest Launches September 14, 2012