Computer Science: Creating a Village for Educators
Teachers, master teachers, schools, districts, and university partners are working together with a shared goal—expand and diversify participation in CS education.
While district partners establish, grow, and sustain CS programs, university researchers study how schools and districts accomplish their goals. As computing pervades our lives, the demand for computing skills continues to grow. ALL students should have opportunities to pursue careers in computing, and K12 education opens up opportunities. Diversifying the field of computing broadens the talent base for innovation, benefiting everyone.
- Building on Computing for All Students’ Success (ComPASS), 2012–2015
- Expanding Opportunities for CS Learning in 3 School Districts in San Diego
- Learning How Schools and Districts Make Change in CS
- Growing a Network to Sustain and Diversify CS Education
- UC San Diego:
- San Diego Unified School District
- Sweetwater Union High School District
- Vista Unified School District